Semi senior Accountant
- Leading Accountancy practice based in Stevenage
- Dynamic and forward thinking accountancy practice
- Clear progression
My client is a fast-growing chartered Accountants in Stevenage, who are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their already successful team.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Semi Senior Accountant role in Stevenage:
- Client management accounting (Xero, Sage and QuickBooks knowledge).
- Book-keeping and accounts production.
- Preparation of accounts and VAT returns for Sole Traders, Company and Partnerships.
- Maintenance of Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledgers.
- Processing Journals and finalising Accounts.
- Processing Partnership Tax Returns.
- Accurate data entry input and updating.
- Managing accounts work by others including outsource providers.
The ideal candidate for this Semi Senior Accountant Role in Stevenage:
- Accounting and finance or other relevant degree preferred but not essential
- ACCA/ACA exam qualified preferred but not essential
- Good up-to-date CPE and recent developments in accounting standards
- Experience of OMB's covering a range of industries
- Computer packages - Excel, Word, Outlook, Sage Line 50, Iris, CCH Pro audit, VT
- A motivated individual
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Technical approach to work and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Committed team player
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven and ability to work under pressure
- Organisation skills - ability to manage a number of different tasks simultaneously
- Client focused and commercially aware
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary £32,000 - £40,000, depending on experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'