A boutique and local to Shoreditch accountancy practice which has been established for over 30 years is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant. The practice provides full service for the clients including accounting, audit and varied tax affairs. The office is in a beautiful area 3 minutes’ walk from the high street and it is an easy place to commute to within Shoreditch. The office environment is friendly and accommodating.
Ideally you would be a Senior Accountant who has experience in preparing Year End Statutory Accounts from start to finish. If you are currently studying towards your ACCA qualifications, the company will provide you with study support and mentorship using years of their experience. The client base consists of over 900 clients with turnovers of up to £15 million including High Net Worth Individuals, construction and international clients. If you are interested in an Audit exposure, this would be a great place for you.
Responsibilities of the role in a Senior Accountant include:
- Preparation of sole trader accounts, partnership accounts and rental accounts
- Preparation of Tax returns for individuals and partnerships
- Calculation of income tax and capital gains tax liabilities
- Preparation of company accounts, corporation tax computation and form CT600
- Preparing clients’ VAT returns
- Review and supervision of junior staff
- Optionally assisting on audits
Benefits of the role as a Senior Accountant:
- Working in a practice with Chartered Accountants
- ACCA study support - paid course, exams and 5 days off before every exam or for qualified - Membership paid
- 25 days holiday (rising to 30 days) plus bank holidays
- Clear career progression plan
- Quarterly salary review
- NEST pension
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in accountancy practice in UK
- Well organised and can work towards deadlines
- Good knowledge of accounts production
- Ideally good knowledge of Iris, Xero and QuickBooks
£38,000 - £43,000 per annum
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'