AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a leading independent chartered accountants in Harrow who have an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified from a practice background and will be experienced in the preparation of year end statutory accounts, management accounts, dealing with ad hoc client queries and reviewing the work of junior staff.
This is an outstanding opportunity to progress your career with a leading firm where you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration and benefits package. Part time hours will be conisdered.
The role can be seen in more detail below:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of management accounts
- Corporation tax computations
- Preparation of VAT returns & bookkeeping
- Dealing with ad hoc client queries
- ACA/ ACCA Qualified/ Part Qualified
- AAT Qualified/ QBE also considered
- Practice experience is essential
For more information on this Senior Accountant role, please get in contact with Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'