Senior Accountant job in Carlisle, Cumbria for an ACCA or ACA qualified Senior Accountant or Qualified by Experience Accountant who is looking to join an outstanding firm of accountants who are offering exceptional opportunities for career progression.
With an employee-focused culture and real opportunities for career progression combined with an impressive client portfolio, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Accountant who is looking to join a firm of accountants that can offer a supportive working environment.
Working closely with the Partners and Client Managers the successful Senior Accountant will undertake the following work:
- Assist in the management of a diverse client portfolio including Limited companies, large corporate groups, charities and academies
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders and Partnerships
- Reviewing the work of more junior staff
- Acting as the first point of contact for a diverse client portfolio
- Assisting in the mentoring and training of more junior accountants
- Ad-hoc projects to support the Partners and Managers
As a client-facing role, we are looking for a Senior Accountant who not only has great technical skills, but an engaging personality combined with the ability to explain technical matters straightforwardly.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Carlisle, Cumbria and UK-wide. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.
- Accountancy Firm
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'