Our client, a leading management and professional services company with clients from entertainment, film, music, radio, television and sports, based in Chiswick, is looking for a Senior Accountant to provide day to day management of a team of accountants and clients, ensuring that accounts are prepared and finalised to the required standard.
The ideal candidate would be from a practice background with experience of liaising with clients and overseeing junior accountants. A finalist, or recently qualified accountant, this role would suit someone who is confident and eager to grow within a company that nurtures talent.
The company offer some fantastic benefits including unlimited holiday, flexible working conditions and a bonus scheme and would give the right candidate the opportunity to work with some very interesting and exciting clients.
- All aspects of accounting including preparing and finalising accounts for sole traders, LLP and limited companies
- Managing deadline to ensure work is completed to the required standard at the right time
- Advising clients on their accounting needs
- Liaising and resolving issues with clients
- Delegating and reviewing work of junior team members
- Having a working understanding of tax accounting and liaison with Tax department
- ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist
- Previous team supervision experience
- Previous experience in an accountancy firm
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Ability to independently research and advise on queries from clients
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Confidence in giving advice
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'