Leading independent Practice based in Norwich, is looking to add an ACA/ACCA Senior Accountant to their growing team. You will be an experienced practice accountant, with a drive to develop business, manage a portfolio of clients and manage performance of your team. A generous salary up to £48,000 awaits an accountant with a track record of success.
The directors are looking for someone to head up tone of the Accounts teams, having full responsibility for statutory compliance around accounts production, corporation tax and VAT.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, having both the soft and technical skills to manage and grow the team whilst being able to identify opportunities and implement change to increase capacity, improve control and expand the service offering in line with regulatory and commercial demand.
- Run client portfolio which will include a full spectrum of services including, year-end accounting, management accounting & bookkeeping VAT, Payroll and corporation tax work.
- Oversee the work of various accounting team members involved in the direct production of accounts, VAT etc. and act as a manager, reviewer and technical expert to their team, ensuring a quality service is delivered and clients' needs are represented.
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided and maintaining regular contact with clients;
- Provision of general tax advice to clients;
- Develop, retain and motivate junior/semi senior members of staff
- Be the final reviewer on most year-end and other compliance work and will have responsibilities for delivery and explaining the accounts to the client.
- Work as part of the management team on issues such as resources planning, staff retention, improving tools and processes and managing capacity
- Keep up to date with all technical developments to ensure continued excellent services with the client
Please contact Bill Brace at Taylor Hawkes for further information.
- accountancy practice
- accounts senior
- Accountancy Qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'