My client is a dynamic, fast paced, industry leading retailer who are making moves to set the market ablaze - are you the Senior Accountant that they need?
You will own all things statutory, driving standards and pushing finance to maintain its impeccable standards. You will be a leader in your field, working across the business to increase an atmosphere of accountability and responsibility. You will be a true influencer.
- Hold full responsibility for audits, year-end and interim
- Take charge of all statutory accounting, being an expert in your field
- Be the key point of contact for the US tax team, being a fountain of knowledge for all matters of transfer pricing
- Work across nationalities, liaising with teams across the globe to achieve a common goal
- Coach mentor and guide junior members of staff, developing future talent
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Impeccable technical knowledge
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like you, make your move now. Apply today.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.
- Financial Accounting
- Finance and Accounting
- Retail Finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'