A small accountancy practice in central Colchester, part of a dynamic national network, has an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to deal with all aspects of accountancy, taxation and client relationships.
We are looking for a flexible, dynamic, driven individual to join a small friendly team.
About the role
This is a pivotal role in the business with a high degree of autonomy, reporting to the practice owner. This new role will ensure a high level of technical expertise and quality service is provided to an expanding client base. It is anticipated that the right candidate will play a significant part in growing the business with good opportunities to progress within the business.
The role will provide:
- A varied workload with a diverse client base including local businesses and individuals
- Opportunities to liaise with clients at all levels and manage a portfolio of clients
- Excellent ongoing training and CPD
- Opportunity to develop the practice, assist staff and enhance processes and systems
- A national network proving technical and business development support
- Develop marketing leading services with latest practice software
- Opportunity to meet potential new clients
- Assisting with practice management and deputising for practice owner
The suitable candidate must have:
- ACCA qualification or equivalent
- Extensive practice experience
- Good up to date technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and be able to develop relationships with clients
- Ability to take responsibility for all aspects of technical work
- Good IT experience including practice management software, Quickbooks, Sage and Xero
- Ability to adapt to new software, systems and regulatory changes
Work will include providing the full range of accountancy work including:
- Limited company accounts
- Sole traders
- Self-assessment tax returns
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Payroll / CIS
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'