Senior Accountant job in Cannock, Staffordshire for an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant or a Qualified by Experience accountant.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Accountant who is looking to work closely with a Partner and have opportunities for progression to Client Manager.
The Senior Accountant will undertake a wide range of general accounting duties including:
- Management of a client portfolio
- Accounts preparation for Sole Traders, Partnerships, Limited Companies and charities
- Reviewing the accounts work of more junior staff
- Holding review meetings with clients
- Mentoring more Junior Accountants and Semi Seniors
- Supporting the work and development of Junior and part qualified accountants
- Undertaking ad-hoc work for Partners
The ideal Senior Accountant will be progressive in their approach and keen to 'take ownership’ of projects.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd is a specialist recruitment agency which works exclusively with accountancy firms in Cannock, Staffordshire together with accountancy firms across the UK. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits into tax, accounts and audit jobs at all levels for accountancy firms and has a superb track record in the delivery of excellence for accountants and accountancy firms who are either looking to recruit or find a new job.
- Accountancy Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'