To manage a portfolio of clients effectively and efficiently ensuring that the service we provide achieves the company and client expectations. To assist and support the team manager in the training, technical support and quality control for the team.
- The completion of year-end accounts, CT600, and Corporation Tax computations.
- Completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
- Co-ordination and management of payroll, VAT, and administration duties.
- Meet statutory deadlines for VAT, Payroll, Statutory Accounts, Company and Self-Assessment Tax Returns.
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients.
- Taking on and managing new clients.
- Growing the business through referrals.
- Offer bespoke accountancy, taxation and tax planning advice.
- Advise clients in relation to IR35 and the associated implications of this legislation.
- Respond to client enquiries in line with the company guarantee policy.
- Manage the client relationship whilst building a strong rapport and developing client loyalty.
- Training, coaching and mentoring of colleagues.
- Quality control and file reviews of colleagues.
- Supporting team members with more complex accounting scenarios.
- Support the team, and Team Manager, to continuously deliver the agreed level of service
- To undertake any other duties as requested by your line manager within the scope of the role.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience within an accountancy practice
- Previously been responsible for managing a portfolio of clients
- Part-qualified/ Qualified accountant (ACCA/ AAT) or equivalent commercial experience
- Knowledge of Sole Trader Accounts.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Good time management and organisation skills
- First class customer service skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Professional attitude
- Enthusiastic team player
- Adaptable and positive attitude to change
- Empathetic to client’s requirements
- A Knowledge of IRIS/Digita software packages is highly desirable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'