Wallace Crooke have three offices in Bridgnorth, Penkridge and Walsall. We provide all the services you’d expect from an Audit registered Chartered Accountancy firm, with the added benefits you would associate with a friendly practice at the heart of the local community.
Our 3 Partners and 20+ staff all have a shared vision to offer the highest customer care to our clients continuing to offer an innovative and progressive approach across a variety of services.
We are looking to recruit motivated and energetic people who understand our values and have the drive to help achieve our goals.
In return we offer excellent training, competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement.
In this role your overall responsibility will be to prepare accounts with information provided by the client to a standard set by the institute of chartered accountants, at a level ready for partner review.
The Ideal candidate will be looking to progress into a junior managerial/supervisory role
- Assistance with workflow management to ensure practice targets are met
- To prepare accounts at for review and completion
- Preparation of Corporation Tax returns
- Visit clients’ premises if necessary to obtain information to complete accounts
- Responsible for the training and monitoring of staff within our Bridgnorth Office
- To follow all office procedures
- Responding to and dealing with client queries
- At least 4 years’ experience within an accountancy practice firm
- Knowledge of IRIS and strong MS office skills, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of Quickbooks, Sage, Xero
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- The ability to self-manage and work autonomously
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'