• Manage a portfolio of account clients and be their main point of contact.
• Develop and maintain effective client relationships, including attending client premises as required
• Prepare financial statements and year end accounts
• Organise your flow of work, allocating assignments and managing your time as necessary taking into consideration your client deadlines and other constraints
• Ensure that work is delivered within budget and time requirements
• Prepare schedules for Tax returns
• Complete VAT returns, Company Accounts and CT600s
• Liaise with 3rd parties as required (HMRC, mortgage brokers, other members of your team, payroll bureau, etc)
• Take part in client meetings as and when required
Small element of Audit
Experience within an Accountancy Practice is a MUST
ACCAor ACA qualified
Experience doing an element of Audit
Client Management experience desirable
Experience with IRIS, SAGE, XERO and Quickbooks is a benefit
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'