- Are you an Accountant looking to take the next step in your career as an Senior Accountant?
- Perhaps you are tired of working for a 2-man band and want to work for a leading accountancy firm that still maintains an SME feel where your work is recognized?
- How does an employer that offers subsidized courses, relaxed dress down atmosphere, flexibility, varied top tier client base and specialized sector training specific to your client base sound?
If you have got this far, then I have the perfect role for you!
My client is a leading professional services firm based in Crewe who have been established for over 20 years, due to significant growth they are now looking to hire a Senior Accountant with at least 2-3 years' experience gained in practice to take on an Senior Accountant role.
My client strives to create a friendly, positive environment and make their staff feel supported, valued and appreciated. As such, my client operates an open-door policy where your opinion truly matters.
Who you are;
* An Accountant with at least 2-3 years' experience of managing a profile of clients
* Have a sound technical knowledge and experience of taxation principles, accounting and auditing standards
* Be an effective communicator who can give clear instructions to both clients and internal stakeholders
- Private medical
- Study support (ACCA, AAT, ACA)
- Specialist training in Audit and Tax
- Dress down
- Subsidised Specialist Industry Courses
- Holiday Buy & Sell Scheme
- Flexible approach to work
- Award winning training
- Continued professional Development at all levels
- Clear career progression plan
- Down to earth, friendly and "no egos" working environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"