This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Senior Accountant to join a well-established, highly reputable accountancy firm and take a leading role in pushing the development of a new division. Providing comprehensive accountancy services to SMEs, you will lead the accounts team and continually find ways to improve the company offering and ensure an excellent client experience.
With over 20 years of experience in providing accountancy services, the company have recently expanded into new markets and are seeking an ambitious individual who would relish the opportunity to shape the company's processes as it evolves. You will be part of a highly professional team who are passionate about what they do and can expect significant personal progression as the division grows.
As a Senior Accountant you will:
- Lead the accountancy team to provide full life cycle accountancy services to a growing client base of SMEs, including bookkeeping, VAT, Management Accounts and Statutory Accounts
- Continually monitor and analyse performance to find ways to improve the service offering
- Allocate workload appropriately to ensure all external and internal targets are met
- Carry out regular team and 1-to-1 meetings to assess performance, identify training needs and create a positive, supportive working environment
- Work with the Senior Management and Business Development teams to develop improvements to the service that will maximise potential for company growth and client satisfaction
To be a successful Senior Accountant you will need:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of managing a team of accountancy staff
- Experience of working in Practice with exposure to SMEs
- An interest in financial technologies and software
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to advise and influence clients
- ACA or ACCA qualification
The Senior Accountant Package:
- £40,000-45,000 basic salary
- Annual bonus up to 15%
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays & birthday off
- Generous contributory pension and Life Assurance Plan
- Free onsite parking
- Childcare vouchers
If you are an ambitious, entrepreneurial individual who is excited by the prospect of leading the development of a new time, we are keen to hear from you. Interviews are available quickly so please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"