An outstanding and professional training firm based in Stevenage are looking to appoint a Senior Accountant. This firm is one of the leading practices in Hertfordshire and are continuously growing, hence the need to make another senior hire.
- Accounts production for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships, including personal and corporation tax computations
- Liaising directly with clients in your portfolio and the HMRC
- Monitoring to guarantee that all assignments are within budget
- Finalise all correspondence with clients
- Attend meetings with clients
- Supervise and support junior team members
Senior Accountant Individual Specification:
- ACCA / ACA qualified
- Minimum of 5 years experience within practice (Qualified candidates with less years of experience will be considered)
- Accounts experience gained in Practice
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
- Experience of training, mentoring and developing junior staff members
If you are interested in this Senior Accountant role, please apply directly or contact Calum Armour at AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'