A firm of accountants is looking to add a qualified Accounts Senior to its team. The main aspect of the role will be the preparation of year-end accounts for a range of clients, from small sole traders to large UK companies.
- Producing year-end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and companies
- Preparing associated draft corporation tax computations
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns
- Preparing management accounts on an ad-hoc basis
- Bookkeeping on an ad-hoc basis if required
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- 3+ years’ experience in a UK accountancy practice
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
Please apply today or contact Calum Armour at AJ Chambers for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job