A firm of accountants is looking to add a qualified Accounts Senior to its team.
The main aspect of the role will be the preparation of year-end accounts for a range of clients, from small sole traders to large UK companies.
- Producing year-end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and companies
- Preparing associated draft corporation tax computations
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns
- Preparing management accounts on an ad-hoc basis
- Bookkeeping on an ad-hoc basis if required
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- 3+ years’ experience in a UK accountancy practice
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Senior - Hitchin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'