This is a fantastic opportunity for an ACCA/ACA qualified or QBE Accountant who is looking for a new opportunity to join a progressive Practice. The firm are based in South West London so easily commutable from many areas in London, as well as Kent and Surrey.
This will be hands on role which will require the successful candidate to work under their own initiative, both in the office and at clients’ premises.
- Preparation of accounts for corporate and non-corporate entities for Manager / Partner review
- Preparation of corporation and income tax computations
- Involvement in bookkeeping, VAT returns and managements accounts when required
- Review of junior staffs’ work ensuring it is completed to the correct standard
- Working to budgets and deadlines and managing work load for various clients
- Ad hoc liaisons with clients and HM Revenue & Customs
The ideal candidate:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ Practice experience
- Up to date knowledge of accounting standard
- Supervisory experience would be of benefit
- Experience with Iris / Sage Line 50 / Xero would be preferable
For more information on thisSenior Accountant roleplease either apply directly, or contact Hannah Wright atAJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'