AJ Chambers are currently seeking a Senior Accountant on behalf of a leading independent accountancy practice based in Saffron Walden. This is an unmissable opportunity for an experienced and technically strong accountant to step up into a role which offers a high level of responsibility at a forward-thinking firm.
The ideal candidate will need to be experienced in a wide range of accountancy services and possess excellent man-management skills as this role will involve supervisory aspects
Working directly with the partners, the successful candidate will be preparing and reviewing statutory accounts, ensuring technical standards are high at all times.
- Preparation of statutory accounts from Trial Balance to Partner review
- Supporting the management team in filtering the work from junior members to managers
- Preparing and reviewing corporation tax returns and CT600s
- Assisting in the management of a diverse client portfolio with the management team
- Supervising and supporting junior team members
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or close to qualifying
- Substantial accounts experience gained in Practice
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Sage, Xero, QuickBooks
If this role is of interest, please either apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers
Senior Accountant - Saffron Walden
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"