Taylor Hawkes are recruiting for a Top 50 firm of accountants based in Hertfordshire, due to growth our clients are looking for a Senior Accountant to manage a large portfolio of clients ranging in sectors.
Reporting directly to the partners you will be responsible for all aspects of accounting work including audit and taxation.
- Responsible for statutory and management accounts preparation
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Tax and remuneration planning
- Ability to complete full set of accounts to completion
- Delivering audits from the planning stage through to completion
- Attending client meetings
- Train, develop and supervise junior members
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally ACCA/ACA qualified or studying
- At least 2 years' experience of working within an accountancy firm at a similar level
- Audit exposure is ideal but not essential as training will be given
- Experience of supporting junior members of staff
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply or contact Chloe at Taylor Hawkes for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job