Senior Accountant - Accountancy Practice
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Offering a salary of £35,000 to £44,000 this firm are seeking an ambitious individual who would not only be an exceptional accountant but also to be very technical minded. My client has a small practice based in Barnet but are growing at a RAPID rate. My client is currently a sole practitioner with many staff but is looking for someone to come in and be his right-hand person. They deal with high end and professional clients mainly who are in Medical, Legal and Artists profession.
• Ability to manage a portfolio of clients
• Preparation of Statutory Accounts
• Deal with enquiries and assisting staff
• Dealing with Tax compliance work in respect of business and Personal
• Monitoring and working to deadlines, reviewing and finalising Accounts
• Dealing directly with clients
• Supervision of junior staff
• ACCA qualified or equivalent with 5 years PQ
• Confident in dealing with staff at a senior level with excellent communication skills
• Experience using IRIS and Microsoft Office are essential
• Have worked within a Practice firm
Not essential but would be beneficial:
• Previous experience working with Trusts and Medical Accounting
This is a fantastic local opportunity to join a developing and progressive accountancy firm. You will be a fully qualified practice professional with excellent organisational and a can-do attitude.
There is FREE on street parking within a 10-minute walk from the offices and they are less than a 10-minute walk from Barnet Tube Station.
This vacancy is being managed by Laura Farmer at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014