- Outstanding opportunity for a Senior Accountant with an ambitious well establish Accountancy Firm based in Harrow.
Our client is a well-established accountancy firm based in Harrow seeking a credible Senior Accountant to join their finance team. Reporting to the Partner, suitable applicants will not be directly involved in day to day entering but will be expected to review and manage the work flow.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant based in Harrow
- Assisting in the management of workflow and deadlines within the Practice
- Frequent client interaction
- Filing all company accounts under FRS102 & FRS105
- VAT returns
- Corporation tax
- Reviewing work produced/performed by other members of staff as they grow
- Working with the Partners to set KPI's, goals and objectives, then ensure that they are monitored
- Responsible for assisting in improving processes and implementing new systems
- Direct reports as the company grows
The ideal candidate for this Senior Accoutant role will
- ACA or ACCA qualified essential
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within an accountancy practice
- Sage Line 50 experience is essential with good excel skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised, to work within deadlines and be highly organised.
- Excellent interpersonal and professional manner
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage own workload and to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
- Effective review and checking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
What's on offer
£30,000 - £40,000