Great opportunity to join a fast growing FTSE 250 consumer brand, which is investing heavily in its international growth and has now enjoyed double digit growth for the past 14 quarters in the UK.
Great opportunity for an ACA/ ACCA to make a first move in to industry with a very high profile FTSE 250 consumer brand, which is investing heavily in its international growth and has now enjoyed double digit growth for the past 14 quarters in the UK.
Although we are looking for someone who is technically competent on IFRS, this is not a classic technical role!
This role offers so much variety and exposure to Senior Execs, together with the ability to genuinely make a difference with your analysis.
The Core Duties will include:
- Accounting for key Balance Sheet sections, such as Group Debt, Stock and Hedging / Derivatives.
- Liaising regularly with Banks to hedge deals, sitting with the CFO.
- Working closely with Trading teams re inventory accounting, to ensure stock its priced and managed correctly.
- Prepare Management / KPI reports to JV Partners.
- Prepare Management / KPI reports to International Partners
This role sits outside the normal group reporting team, which is why it's got the variety and is very focused on the Balance Sheet and the B2B relationships and external partners. As a relatively newly qualified ACA this role provides amazing exposure to senior execs internally (FD & CFO) and externally (JV Partners & Banks) who you will meet regularly.
On top of the core duties there will also be a lot of ad-hoc modelling regarding raising capital for the international growth opportunities, and continually driving improvements in processes and the management reporting.
Please only apply if you are a genuine fast-track candidate, with the ambition to match you talent and progress within a major FTSE listed business.