Taylor Hawkes are recruiting for a Top 50 firm of accountants based in Herefordshire, due to growth our clients are looking for a Senior Accountant to manage a large portfolio of clients ranging in sectors.
Reporting directly to the partners you will be responsible for all aspects of accounting work including audit and taxation.
- Responsible for statutory and management accounts preparation
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns
- Tax and remuneration planning
- Ability to complete full set of accounts to completion
- Delivering audits from the planning stage through to completion
- Attending client meetings
- Train, develop and supervise junior members
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally ACCA/ACA qualified or studying
- At least 2 years' experience of working within an accountancy firm at a similar level
- Audit exposure is ideal but not essential as training will be given
- Experience of supporting junior members of staff
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply or contact Chloe at Taylor Hawkes for further information.