An exciting new role has arisen at a leading independent firm in Norwich for a Senior Accountant. You will be joining a successful, expanding firm and will be given a competitive remuneration package, excellent in-house training and development as well as opportunities for career progression.
This is an incredible opportunity for a driven and technically strong accountant to step up into a rewarding role which offers a high level of responsibility at a leading firm.
- Review of accounts packages prepared by a team of junior accountants
- Coordination and supervision of the work allocated to the team members
- Assistance with the completion of larger client accounts, tax returns and management accounts
- Provide input into the departments KPIs and targets
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Training and supervising performance of junior team members
- Liaising with clients and dealing with queries regarding both accounts and tax matters
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified or finalist
- Experience with accounts preparation from inception to completion in a practice setting
- Knowledge of accounting software packages (e.g. Iris)
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Excel)
- Exemplary organisational skills, accurate and an acute attention to detail.
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills including experience with face-to-face client liaison
If you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers
Senior Accountant - Norwich