We are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant for a well established practice, based in Bromley. The ideal candidate must come from a practice environment and have the experience looking after their own portfolio.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a professional environment as part of a friendly team.
The Senior Accountant must have previously worked within a practice background. You will be ACCA or ACA qualified or part qualified and have good time management skills, be able to work efficiently to meet targets and deadlines.
- Review of accounts and tax returns for a variety of clients.
- Responsible for ensuring all month end submissions and deadlines are met.
- Working closely with your clients to build and maintain solid working relationships.
- Dealing with day to day client and staff enquiries.
- Managing the work flow of office and staff training at a variety of levels.
- Other duties when necessary.
- ACCA or ACA qualified/ACCA or ACA part qualified
- From a practice background.
- Staff management experience.
- Time management skills.
- Strong communicator.
- Sound technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software e.g. Safe, Xero and IRIS
- Use of Iris accounts production suite would be advantageous but not essential.
For more details on this great position, please do get in touch!
- Accountancy Firm
- Chartered Accountants