Senior Accountant job based in Leeds, Yorkshire for an accountancy firm recruiting a ACA/ACCA qualified Senior Accountant to join their vibrant accountancy firm in Leeds.
This would be an ideal job for a Senior Accountant, who is looking to step up into a Manager’s position with a leading firm of accountants. It would also suit an experienced Senior Accountant who is seeking a fresh challenge within a firm of accountants.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are working closely with this successful Yorkshire based accountancy firm to find an articulate and confident Senior Accountant to join our client's business support team in Leeds.
Ideally, the Senior Accountant will be living in the Leeds area and hold either the ACA/ACCA accountancy qualification, in addition you will have a minimum of 4 years’ experience of working in a public practice accountancy firm where they have undertaken a Senior Accountant or Semi Senior job.
Leadership skills are required to manage and develop a team of technical accounting staff, whilst looking after a diverse client portfolio.
This modern, high growth accountancy firm in Leeds is a well-established and successful accounting firm. They have an enviable reputation for providing quality services designed to improve both personal and business performance and profitability working across a range of Industry sectors.
The Senior Accountant job will include:
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
- Plan team tasks and jobs ensuring the most efficient use of resources
- Oversee the successful completion of tasks and jobs ensuring team members are assisted and supported where the need arises
- Review all completed jobs as required. Provide feedback to team members as appropriate
- Prepare management accounts and VAT returns, or other related reports when necessary
- Consideration of all aspects of tax and accounting
- Liaise with the Directors to discuss client matters and to ensure the completion of jobs is accurate and timely
- Continually monitor the progress of all jobs and adapt the original plan as required
- Carry out the management function by assisting with staff management
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the directors
We are sure this Senior Accountant job in Leeds will be the perfect job to be able to expand your knowledge and skillset whilst working alongside the Directors of this accountancy firm.
Apply today in the strictest confidence.
To find out about more Senior Accountant jobs in Leeds please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.