A 5 partner firm of Accountants in Bolton are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team as a result of the growth of their client portfolio. There is an opportunity for progression to Director level within the firm.
They offer a genuinely trusting environment and operate a flexible working policy with the option to accrue hours for extra annual leave, including other great benefits. The firm operate an ethos whereby their employees happiness is of paramount importance.
The remit of the role will include:
- Taking responsibility for planning, field work and completion of statutory audits in a variety of industries, including substantial groups.
- Preparing individual and group statutory accounts for companies up to £60m turnover.
- Supervising, reviewing and developing more junior members of staff.
- Preparation of corporation and personal tax computations.
- Monthly and Quarterly management accounts completion.
You must be either part of fully ACA/ACCA qualified and have a relevant public practice background. Ongoing professional development will be provided for progression and benefits are commensurate with a top flight firm such as they are.
If this role isn't quite what your looking for then please contact me directly on or on for further information on opportunities in Practice across Lancashire.