Senior Accountant job located in Skipton, Yorkshire for an accountancy firm recruiting an ACA/ACCA Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in practice.
This is a great opportunity for a current career orientated senior accountant or highly-experienced Semi Senior accountant to join this reputable Skipton based accounting firm.
Ideally, the right Senior Accountant will have a background in general accountancy with experience in a client facing role along with staff training, management and workflow management.
As they will be reporting directly to the accounting firm’s Partners, the successful candidate should be ACA/ACCA Qualified and have top-notch communication skills as to speak to colleagues and clients on a personal level.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of general accounting duties including, but not limited to:
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients
- Developing and maintain strong customer relationships
- Assisting with accounts production, business tax, personal tax and company secretarial work as required
- Reviewing the work of a team of more junior accountants and ensuring their workflow is efficient
- Involvement in Practice Management
To find out more about the Senior Accountant and other accounting jobs we have available across Yorkshire, please contact us today.
Public Practice Recruitment Limited are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.