Location: Grange Park, North London
Salary: In the region of £40,000 to £50,000 AAE plus benefits which include an onsite gym
My client leading medical specialist firm of Chartered Accountants, based in North London, who are looking to recruit a Qualified Accountant to join our long standing and successful team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the accounts production of their own client portfolio of Partnerships.
The candidate must have:
· ACCA Qualification
· At least two years’ experience of working in a professional accountancy practice
· Managed a portfolio of clients
· Some tax experience
· Computer skills
The successful candidate must show experience and competence in:
· Producing accounts to finalisation stage
· Working unsupervised
· Planning their work and building a good rapport with their clients
· Working to a high level of quality at all times by adhering to the firms set standards
· Maintaining an awareness of the firm's specialist services
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
The following would not be essential, however, would be beneficial:
· Experience with SAGE Accounts, Iris GP accounts package, Xero and MS Office
· Experience with the medical sector
· Experience with outsourcing work
This vacancy is being managed by Laura Farmer at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014