We are looking to recruit a Senior Accountant for a company based in the South Leicestershire area.
As a Senior Accountant you will need to have:
- At least 3 years solid experience working within an accountancy practice in the UK.
- The person could be a qualified, part qualified or a QBE accountant.
- Experience of the following would be highly desirable:
- SAGE Accountancy Software
- PTP Taxation suite
- Cloud based accountancy software
- Salary: Up to 28k dependant on qualifications and experience.
- Working (Monday - Friday): 9-6.
- Location: Leicestershire
- Duration: Permanent
The role of a Senior Accountant:
Responsible for their own portfolio of clients and ensuring that
- Manage staff and workload
- Preparation of annual accounts for Limited companies, partnerships and sole traders
- Preparation of corporation tax, partnership and personal tax returns
- Preparation of management accounts and VAT returns.
- Payroll processing and support (minimal and training will be given)
- Providing technical support and training to junior staff if necessary
- Plan and deliver work
- Networking to assist in growth of firm
This role will suit a practice professional who is eager to develop their career in an exciting and developing firm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job