We are recruiting for the position of Senior Accountant within a well-established accountancy practice regulated by ACCA. We deal with the accountancy and taxation affairs of various types of businesses especially legal firms, medical consultants, property investors, pharmacies, nursing homes, fuel stations, importers, exporters, retailer, eBay businesses and contractors. We have a strong portfolio of clients built upon foundations of strong service levels and relationship management.
- Completion of financial statements that include transactions analysis in spreadsheets & accounting
- software i.e iris, xero. from source to completion.
- Preparation of accounts and corporation tax returns & related forms in Iris
- Preparation of financial budget reports, management accounts, cash flow statements for owner
- managed businesses.
This presents a great opportunity for an experienced Accountant to:
- Be directly involved with the supervision of staff and general (non-audit) accounts, paye and tax work
- Prepare VAT returns for the clients and dealing with VAT inquiries
- Be keen to take a proactive approach in the management of the Practice as well as client care
- Advising clients on income and corporation tax matters
- Ideally ACA/ACCA Qualified with 5+ years post qualification or QBE with the above experience.
- Holidays: 28 holidays including bank holidays
- Salary Level: £32,000 to £40,000 (depending skills and experience)
- Other benefits: Performance related bonuses
The role will suit a Senior Accountant / Semi Senior Accountant working in a medium size
firm looking for a new challenge with more management responsibilities or someone in a similar role looking for a new challenge.
Office timing: 9:00AM to 5:00PM - Full Time Monday to Friday