My client, a Designer Furniture Manufacturer are looking for their next QBE Senior Accountant to join their vibrant and dynamic team based in Kensington.
In a nutshell, you are responsible for:
- Managing a small team responsible for bringing the accounts up to Trial Balance
- Supervise the sales ledger, purchase ledger, credit control and general bookkeeping
- Liaise with the external accountant
- Ad-hoc reporting as required
In more detail, this means:
- Reporting directly to the UK based directors
- Manage the banking function and liaise with the bank
- Submission of VAT returns
- Month end commission reports
- Deal with development contracts
The ideal candidate will be qualified by experience and having 5+ years’ experience in a similar role managing a small team, with Sage 50 and experience with CIS tax or the construction industry in general.
My client wishes to appoint ahead of a busy peak in their business and will only receive applicants for the next week - can’t wait to apply, or would like further information? Please click on the
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job