An excellent opportunity to join an established yet growing firm of accountants based in Harrow. Due to continued growth our client is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team and manage their own portfolio of clients as well as supervise junior members of staff. This is the ideal role for someone who is looking for future progression opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accounts preparation for Sole Traders and Limited Companies
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
- Reviewing the work of Junior members of staff
- Contributing to on the Job development
- Reporting to the Manager/Partner
The ideal candidate:
Must be ACCA/ACA qualified
Have at least 5 years experience within practice
1 -2 years post qualified experience
Client management experience
Good communication skills
experience with Xero would be desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"