A West London based property company is currently seeking a Senior Accountant to oversee the general day to day running of the accounts department. This role is 3-6 months in duration with the potential for it to go permanent.
- Support with the year end in all aspects
- Assists with preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Ad Hoc analysis
- Ensure accurate and timely sign off of audited financial statements through the management of external audit
- A recognised Accountancy Qualification
- Post qualification experience in Property & Investment businesses
- Excellent communication skills - Written and Verbal
- Must have superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Calm manner, able to work under pressure and the ability to prioritise work effectively
- Ability to build collaborative relationships and work as part of a team
- Able to make thorough decisions when needed, and take accountability for outcomes
Please don't hesitate to submit your CV if you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity.