Our client , Firm of Chartered Accountants, in Dudley, are looking to recruit a Client Manager.
The main aim of the Client Manager's role is to provide a high standard of service to a portfolio of clients to include communicating efficiently with them on all matters ensuring that deadlines are met, guidelines are followed and all statutory requirements are fulfilled.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, supervising and carrying out accounts preparation work
- Overseeing junior staff and reviewing their work
- Corporation and personal tax
- Correspond with clients and third party organisations
- Offer advice on PAYE and bookkeeping systems and procedures
- VAT advice and returns
Ideally the successful Client Manager will be ACA or ACCA qualified with a number of years PQE in practice, although those who consider themselves qualified by their experience are encouraged to apply.