- Accounts preparation for solder traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Corporation tax computations and self assessment tax returns.
- Meeting deadlines for statutory account submission, VAT returns and payroll.
- Provision of advice relating to IR35 and the ramifications of this legislation.
- Developing strong client relationships.
- Training and mentoring junior more team members.
Sheridan Maine Recruitment are managing the recruitment for this position.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job