Our client is a global player in their field and as a result of continued growth require a first class finance professional to join the corporate team. You will be responsible for:
- Development and management of a Finance team 4
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of monthly financial information including monthly board packs for presentation to senior leadership teams.
- Preparation and coordination of the quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting cycle. Production of reporting pack for submission to MD.
- Review and challenge financial performance against forecasts and provide variance analysis
- Ensure compliance of internal and International accounting financial policies and processes
- Review of VAT returns, PSA and other returns
- Identify and drive improvements in processes and systems.
- Accountable for the timely and accurate completion of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manage the interim and year-end audit process
- Provide year end statutory information to Group Finance