Salary: Up to £50,000 DOE
Practise: Personal Service Companies
This role is ideal for a candidate looking to immerse themselves in a fully compliant Umbrella/CIS/Personal Service Company business, who operate and adhere to strict regulations. The client is looking for a confident individual that can liaise well with both clients through account management, as well as customers by efficiently responding to inbound calls. Having the ability to produce key legal documents within the role of Senior accountant is an important aspect. However, training can be provided to the successful candidate.
The benefits a client accountant could expect:
- Basic Salary of up to £50,000 DOE with study support if needed
-Performance related bonuses with other incentives
-An awesome employee discount scheme - Perk box and other discounts
-Free financial advice (Pensions, mortgage and support)
-Company pension scheme.
- 25 days Holiday with your birthday off!
- Dress down days & company activities/rewards
Role & Responsibilities for the successful Senior Accountant:
- Managing a large portfolio of Ltd Company Contractors - varying in sector and industry, however require you to perform quarterly VAT returns, Pre-year Tax Planning, Personal and Corporation Tax.
- Prepare and complete PTR's and year end Accounts
- Be the first point of contact for our a large portfolio of clients, with regards to pay, any queries they have or overdue payments.
-Experience working in a Practise Accountancy environment
-Preparation of statutory year end accounts for the companies house
- Managing a large portfolio of Client Accounts - CIS/Umbrella/PSC
- Team management, training & development is needed for this senior role.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts, CT600's and Corporation Tax.
- Other experience required (IR35 Knowledge/understanding, on-boarding clients to the company's
services, Pre-year Tax Planning & P11d's)
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Accountant to fully immerse themselves in a well-established accountancy firm. With numerous employee benefits alongside a great company structure this is a role not to be missed! To apply, simply click the button below or contact directly...
- Account management
- pay roll
- data recording
- Sole traders
- Limited companies
- financial systems
- advisory capacity