Are you a Qualified Accountant keen to progress within your career? Have you developed yourself within Practice and now feel ready to progress to managerial level? Do you have approximately 6 years post qualification experience?
Our client, a well-established Accountancy Practice based in North London, is looking for a dedicated and reliable Senior Accountant / Manager with 6 years PQE. The Senior Accountant will be looking for progression and feel ready to take on a managerial position, being responsible for one Trainee.
Main Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- Manage portfolio of clients, acting as first point of contact for designated clients
- Accounts preparation for clients
- Manage one Trainee, including training, appraisals and review of their work
- Ensure work is always completed to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Attend client meetings on and off site
- Work closely with senior staff to assist with growth plans and implement any new systems/processes
- Be flexible and adaptable to reflect growing and developing business
What we are looking for in a Senior Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant with 6 years PQE
- Strong proven experience developing your career within Practice
- Looking to step up into a management position
- Happy working in a growing environment and taking on more responsibility when necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build strong working relationships
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above advert then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Accountancy Firm
- Qualified Chartered Accountant