Our client are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Accountant to join the team.
The business is a large international services company based on the south coast. They are Investors in People Gold accredited and also have the health and wellbeing award. Out client are committed to employee engagement and development.
What will I need to succeed in this role?
As the ideal Senior Accountant, you will be experienced in a similar role and be able to demonstrate knowledge of tax reporting and US gap. You will also have the following skills & experience:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Strong accounting and technical knowledge
- Experience in a financial control environment
- Proven experience of working within a deadline driven accounting team
- Strong Excel and Finance software skills
- Proven record of process improvement and change management
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting in to the Senior Finance Manager, the successful Senior Accountant will be responsible for dealing with high end international work with a focus on accounting in one or more countries. Your daily tasks will include:
- Production of all financial actuals reporting, ensuring they are submitted and consolidated within company deadlines as well as being accurate and adhering to legislation
- Taking a leading role for the initiation and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure the integrity and efficiency of the accounting function
- Ensuring an efficient accounting environment and adherence to associated internal controls and good accounting practice
At this stage, this role does not have any managerial responsibilities. However, the ideal candidate would be keen to progress in to a leadership role in the future.
Rewards & Benefits
Our client understand that great employees should be rewarded and that is why the successful Senior Accountant will be offered:
- Salary of £45,000 - £55,000 + 10 % bonus
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Full training and support throughout your career at the business
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Free hot & cold drinks
- Close to public transport links and local amenities
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Discounts & offers for employees
- Free onsite parking
If the role of Senior Accountant sounds ideal for you, please click APPLY below to register your interest!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Senior Accountant Accounting Finance