Salhan Accountants are a multi award winning firm of accountants and due to its continued expansion an exciting opportunity as arisen for an experienced all rounded Senior Accountant from a practice background. You will need to be a qualified accountant with several years general experience in accounts and tax within practice.
The skills for the Senior Accountant role will include:
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
- Plan team tasks and jobs ensuring the most efficient use of resources
- Oversee the successful completion of tasks and jobs ensuring team members are assisted and supported where the need arises
- Review all completed jobs as required. Provide feedback to team members as appropriate
- Prepare management accounts and VAT returns, or other related reports, when necessary
- Consideration of all aspects of tax and accounting that affect our clients
- Liaise with Directors to discuss client matters and to ensure the completion of job is accurate and timely
- Continually monitor the progress of all jobs and adapt the original plan as required
- Carry out the management function by assisting with staff management
- Reporting directly to and working closely with the Directors
Qualities required for the job role include good time management skills, organisational skills, interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong and close-knit relationships with clients and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
You will require outstanding communication skills, along with the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Accounting Software
- Management Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job