We are working as their preferred supplier on an exciting position for a Senior Accountant.
Reporting and working directly with Senior Management, your role will be to manage an interesting, prestigious and varied portfolio of clients.
As the Senior Accountant you will
- Review the work of other team members
- Implementing policy, training staff and keeping review files
- Provide a first-class accounting and business support to your clients
Due to the nature of the firm and role, we seek only applicants who -
- Have completed all professional exams such as ACCA or CIMA.
- Experience within a small firm providing bookkeeping, payroll, monthly and annual accounts preparation, PAYE, VAT, corporate and personal tax returns for a large portfolio of clients
The successful applicant will instill confidence with clients with in-depth technical knowledge and a responsible approach.
You will need the ability to communicate effectively at all levels - from CEO to trainee - and be comfortable working to, and meeting, tight deadlines.
This is a good opportunity to join an well known brand, in a friendly and professional team that is growing.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business