Our client, a multi-award winning City firm are seeking a fully-fledged all-rounder Senior Accountant to join their friendly team.
The firm, renowned in the industry for servicing high profile clients for several decades ranging from ultra-high-net-worth individuals; family offices, owner-managed businesses to large international groups across various industries including Real Estate, Energy, Financial Services, just to name a few.
If you are seeking an opportunity with a firm that provides continual training, where the culture of the firm is laidback but professional, and provides all its employees the opportunity for growth and progression with the firm, then look no further, as several of its Partners have joined the firm as trainees.
The ideal candidate:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified with first time passes
- 4+ years’ experience working in practice
- Exceptional communication (written and oral) skills, the candidate will require continual communication between clients face to face, liaising with HMRC and investment managers
- Able to delegate workload effectively to junior members of staff
- Confident. This isn’t just a number crunching role, you will be required to attend networking events with your peers from time to time
- Possesses strong experience of preparing statutory accounts from start to completion
- Preferably experience gained in personal tax, corporation tax and audit
- Personable. The firm takes pride in offering a personable high-level service to all its clients
If you feel this is the right role for you, please apply. We also offer up to £500 in vouchers of your choice for any referrals that we sucessfully place. Please call in and ask for Siju for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job