W J Recruitment are delighted to be offering you the opportunity of joining an expanding, modern and exciting company. The flexible and team orientated ethos this firm of Chartered Accountants offers is the perfect platform to grow your career. For this diverse and modern environment we are looking for a fully qualified ACCA Senior Accountant with current practice background, sound commercial acumen and experience in advising business clients.
Candidates should have the following attributes / skills:
- Fully conversant with Final Accounts, CT computation & submission, Self Assessments, partnerships etc.
- Clear thinking, efficient, adept at managing a varied workload with rapid change
- Ability to lead the team by example
- Able to take ownership of a portfolio of clients and delegate appropriately, ensuring the highest standards of client care and service delivery
- Able to review / approve colleagues work
- Strong technology awareness / interest. Fully conversant / trained with the following accounting software: (Xero Cloud accounting software plus, Sage 50 accounts, Practice management / Tax software)
- Excellent written and verbal English - clear communicator, able to present information at the right level to clients
- Strong client facing skills with a warm consultative approach that reflects our ethos
- Have own reliable transport and a clean driving licence
We are looking for a chartered Accountant, preferably ACCA/ACA but other qualifications would be considered. You will need to have prior experience working within a chartered accountancy firm at a senior level. You will have good all round accounting, Tax, Audit, reporting skills, time management, team supervision and management skills.
If you area resident within the Bournemouth area and feel you have the relevant skills and pro-active energetic approach to join this expanding team please send your CV to Rickie Fitzgerald or contact us by telephone.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV, please assume that you have has been unsuccessful on this occasion.