Senior Accountant Job in a Birmingham Public Practice Accountancy firm.
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are seeking a superb ACCA/ACA Qualified Senior Accountant with 3 years’ experience of working in a public practice firm who is looking to develop their skillset and join a pro-active accountancy firm based in Birmingham.
Our client is very well established in the West Midlands area and has a formidable reputation for quality service. This West Midlands accountancy firm attributes its success to its focus on developing exceptional client service. Besides the Salary on offer, the successful candidate will also be put into a great situation to fast track to Senior Management level within the firm.
This will be the perfect job opportunity for a Senior Accountant or a Semi Senior Accountant looking to progress into a management role and who thrives on a challenge. To be successful in this Senior Accountant Job you will need to be highly client focused and a confident communicator. You will be capable of handling accounts preparation and tax work with the ability to work independently.
Responsibilities for the Senior Accountant job in Birmingham include:
- Full accounts preparation for Limited companies, LLPs, Sole Traders, and Partnerships
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of personal tax returns
- VAT returns
- Corporation tax calculations
- Running the full external audit process including leading on site audit work and presenting to clients at completion meetings
- Extensive use of IRIS/CCH/Xero/SAGE
- Client relationship management and liaison
We are sure that you will find this Senior Accountant job in Birmingham the perfect opportunity to progress your career as part of an ambitious and dynamic firm.
This is a Senior Accountant job ideally suited to those who can effectively manage trainees whilst being capable of handling accounts preparation and tax and audit work independently.
Qualities required for the job role include;
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Superb technical ability
- Problem-solving approach
- The ability to manage trainees
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job