Great opportunity in Fife for a Qualified Accountant to join a fantastic Chartered Accountants firm, working as part of an experienced and consistently growing team, and in a friendly and supportive working environment.
An excellent salary package is offered as part of the role, as well as the opportunity for further development and progression within the firm.
- Work with a varied and attractive client portfolio, including but not limited to charities, engineering, professional services, IT and agriculture
- Supervise and support junior members of the team
- Provide comprehensive accounting services to clients
- Accounts preparation
- Tax and VAT returns
- Tax advice
- Audit services (not essential as not set as part of role)
- Advice on business services
- Prepare and manage budgets/work in progress
- Work closely with Partners to support business development and marketing activities
- Current or recent Practice experience is essential for this role
- ACCA or CA qualified with some post qualified experience
- Experience of liaising directly with clients
- Audit experience would be advantageous, however not essential, as this is not a set part of this role
This is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a highly respected Practice in Fife, however similar roles are available in Angus. Please apply below, or contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow) for further queries.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job