We are currently recruiting for a successful firm of Chartered Accountants in Rayleigh, who are looking for a determined Senior Accountant to join their team. This is an amazing opportunity for a technically strong accountant, which offers a high level of responsibility at a leading regional firm.
- Management accounts preparation;
- Statutory accounts preparation including year-end adjustments and accounts disclosures, from Trial Balance or books and records.
- Finalise all correspondence with clients
- Completion of Tax returns and accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Complete company accounts and CT600s
- Liaise with a portfolio of clients from LLPs to Sole Traders in a wide variety of industries
- Supervise and support junior team members
- Public practice experience 5+ year's
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to within a team and individually
If this role is of interest then please either apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers
- Management Accounts