Are you an ambitious individual seeking a new opportunity in Accountancy?
This firm are very professional, friendly and knowledgeable. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team, this role is ideal for someone who is looking to progress within a forward-thinking firm.
- Completion of Tax returns and accounts for Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Communicate with multiple 3rd parties e.g. HMRC, mortgage brokers, bookkeepers, payroll bureau, etc.
- Complete company accounts and CT600s
- Liaise with a portfolio of clients from LLPs to Sole Traders in a wide variety of industries
- Monitoring to guarantee that all assignments are within budget
- Finalise all correspondence with clients
- Attend meetings with clients
- Supervise and support junior team members
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or near the end of studies
- 3/4 years practice experience
- Substantial accounts experience gained in Practice
- Exemplary communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and comfortable with deadlines
If this role is of interest then please either apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"