Senior Accountant | Romford Based Practice
£30,000 - £35,000
We deal with a variety of small business and personal tax clients.
Systems used by our practice: TaxCalc (accounts & tax prep), Iris (time, fees & practice management), Excel, Word, Outlook and Moneysoft Payroll Manager.
We are also required to use various accounting packages including TAS Books, QuickBooks, Xero & Sage etc.
Practice experience is essential (preferably, with a minimum of 2/3 years) and you must be confident with the preparation of sole trader, limited and partnership accounts, bookkeeping and VAT return preparation etc.
Ideally, you will also have some understanding of payroll and CIS taxes, a basic knowledge of personal tax and corporation tax would also be helpful (training will be provided).
We believe that the role will be best suited to someone who has developed a good understanding of bookkeeping and accounts preparation, is confident in their own ability and now wishes to develop their knowledge and skills to enable them to progress their career.
The successful candidate will be trained and encouraged to deal with all services required by the clients they work for.
- 2/3 years practice experience
- Confident with the preparation of sole trader, limited and partnership accounts, bookkeeping and VAT return preparation etc.
- Some understanding of payroll and CIS taxes.
- Confident Communicator with clients
- WEST HAM FAN (Not Essential -it's a joke, but at least it got you reading this- ??)
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply and we will contact you within 24 hours.