The perfect opportunity has arisen for a motivated and technically strong Senior Accountant to join an impressive Accountancy Practice in Reading.
You will take on a senior level of responsibility at a highly reputable Accountancy firm. From Accounts to training juniors, you will be given the opportunity to progress and influence strategy. This firm handles some very big clients in sectors ranging from Pharmaceuticals to Construction to Logistics.
This role is perfect for someone looking to make their stamp on the market and develop their career while taking home a competitive salary.
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Liaising directly with clients
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
- 3+ years’ experience in accountancy practice
- Strong bookkeeping knowledge
- Experience with Accountancy Software’s
- Ability to liase effectively with clients
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- Ability to lead and organise team members
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Excellent communication skills
For further information on this Accounts Senior role, please apply direct or contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant - Reading
- Public Practice